Heating Contractor Service
Hire a Reliable Heating Contractor
People seek the services of a dependable heating contractor for any number of reasons. Whether you’re building a new home, upgrading your heating system or getting repairs to your existing heating system, the skilled staff at Provincial Heating & Cooling is capable of handling all facets of heating repair and installation.
Don’t just take us at our word, though. Consider that our Winnipeg heating contractors have the following:
- Longevity – When a contractor has been in the business for a long period of time, there’s a high likelihood that they have consistently provided quality work for clients, resulting in an outstanding track record.
- References – A contractor will be able to substantiate that track record with a simple phone call to any number of references. The reference will let you know if they were happy with the work done, whether it was completed on time and if he or she would recommend the contractor to others.
- Licensure – Each of our contractors are licensed and registered HVAC technicians.
The Benefits of Hiring Heating Contractors
Regardless of whether you consider yourself a handyman or don’t understand the inner workings of a heating system at all, hiring one of our heating contractors comes with many benefits:
- Speed of Service – Our experienced contractors perform repairs on a daily basis, meaning there won’t be any delays in repair, and you won’t be forced to live in a cold house while the heating system is broken.
- They Diagnose Unidentified Problems – Let’s say you’ve hired a contractor to repair a small part of your heating system. While the contractor is working, he or she will inform you if other problems or potential concerns are found during the course of the repair. Our goal is to get your heating system up and running at peak performance and maximum efficiency.
- DIY has its Consequences – If you buy a part that is less efficient than what a contractor would use, you could end up paying higher energy bills. This could end up costing you much more than what the service fee would have been. What’s more, you could end up causing even further damage to your heating system.
Hire a Contractor Today
Now that you’ve learned all about our contractors’ credentials and the benefits associated with hiring them for heating repairs, we encourage you to schedule service! There’s no time like the present to get those repairs taken care of or to install that new unit. Book an appointment today by visiting our contact page.
Your prompt reply ( and same day on-site visit) to my initial email requesting a new furnace quote was very much appreciated.
All the Provincial Heating workers who were involved in the new furnace installation were very polite and respectful. Everything was done as per your quote and at the stated cost, with no unexpected extras. I am very satisfied with the work and , based on my experience, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your company to people I know. Thanks for a job well done!