Heating Contractor Service
Hire a Reliable Heating Contractor in Winnipeg
People seek the services of a dependable heating contractor in Winnipeg for any number of reasons. Whether you’re building a new home, upgrading your heating system or getting repairs to your existing heating system, the skilled staff at Provincial Heating & Cooling is capable of handling all facets of heating repair and installation.
Don’t just take us at our word, though. Consider that our heating contractors have the following:
- Longevity – When a contractor has been in the business for a long period of time, there’s a high likelihood that they have consistently provided quality work for clients, resulting in an outstanding track record.
- References – A contractor will be able to substantiate that track record with a simple phone call to any number of references. The reference will let you know if they were happy with the work done, whether it was completed on time and if he or she would recommend the contractor to others.
- Licensure – Each of our contractors are licensed and registered HVAC technicians.
The Benefits of Hiring Winnipeg Heating Contractors
Regardless of whether you consider yourself a handyman or don’t understand the inner workings of a heating system at all, hiring one of our Winnipeg heating contractors comes with many benefits:
- Speed of Service – Our experienced contractors perform repairs on a daily basis, meaning there won’t be any delays in repair, and you won’t be forced to live in a cold house while the heating system is broken.
- They Diagnose Unidentified Problems – Let’s say you’ve hired a contractor to repair a small part of your heating system. While the contractor is working, he or she will inform you if other problems or potential concerns are found during the course of the repair. Our goal is to get your heating system up and running at peak performance and maximum efficiency.
- DIY has its Consequences – If you buy a part that is less efficient than what a contractor would use, you could end up paying higher energy bills. This could end up costing you much more than what the service fee would have been. What’s more, you could end up causing even further damage to your heating system.
Hire a Contractor Today
Now that you’ve learned all about our contractors’ credentials and the benefits associated with hiring them for heating repairs, we encourage you to schedule service! There’s no time like the present to get those repairs taken care of or to install that new unit. Book an appointment today by visiting our contact page.
Bruce & Karen R.
I just wanted to send a quick thank you letter for the excellent work you did for us installing our new air conditioner. Everything about the job went smoothly due to your staff’s “Can-Do” attitude and we are super pleased with our purchase. I had a feeling right from the first call back from Gavin that I was going to be looked after like a valued customer! Within a couple of business days of that first interaction, Gavin had me scheduled for a visit for a site evaluation and air conditioner selection. When Michael showed up for the site visit he was right on schedule and he patiently spent over 90 minutes with me helping me decide which air conditioner would be the best fit for me from a cost, size, noise level, energy consumption, and warranty perspective. After I decided on the right unit for me, we walked through the installation process to make sure everything would physically fit and connect well to my existing furnace, just so there wouldn’t be any problems with where I wanted the new air conditioner located.
When the work crew ascended on our house a couple of days later, again they were on schedule. Some of the team worked quickly to remove the old air conditioner and clean up that existing installation while others on installation of the new unit at the new location. The installers were awesome! They were respectful of our home and our curious little dog. They cleaned up after they were done including properly disposing of the old existing air conditioner. They even assisted with the warranty registration process.
I am simply amazed that every step of the process was treated with exactly the same customer first attitude! It’s rare to deal with a trade where every member of the team is so totally customer focused!
Thank you Provincial! We love our new air conditioner!